Sunday, January 30, 2011

Size 16 no more:)

I'll admit, I've been lax with my new fitness regime. Honestly though, it's been crazy. However, I have been doing little things like, downsizing Mt Dew (not a drop today, thank you very much), resisting the call of curly fries, and drinking more water.  I have yet to actually set aside time (haha) to get my heart pumping. In fact the only exercise I've been getting is completely gutting out my house. The realtor is coming this week to take pictures and I'm sure you can only imagine how much... stuff has accumulated within the confines and backyard of our house in ten years with four to six kids. I am happy to report that my garage has never been so clean (six forty-five gallon garbage bags later) and as soon as I hit "publish post", I'm going to get down with my buddy, Rodney Yee. But on to my good news, today when I put on my size sixteens (AKA fat pants) they weren't as snug as they usually are.  YAY!!! Progress with little effort. As tempted as I am to jump on the scale, I'm resisting the urge. I will not become obsessed with numbers, aside from the ones on my pants. I'm only working one day this week and my focus will be to get in my thirty minute workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment