Saturday, January 15, 2011

The picture that started it all

is this one...

See that? I really don't have two sets of boobs. Yes I realize I'm slouched over in attempt to get closer with my dear friend who posted this as her facebook profile pic.  I'll admit at first I thought "WTF are you thinking!!!" But then, knowing her, she just saw two friends at Christmas time who both recently had the blessing of glasses added to their accessories list. So I left a comment about how smart we both look and left it as that. I hope in reading this she doesn't think I'm bashing her choice of photo in anyway, I'm actually thanking her for the motivation to try and make time and get rid of my second set of boobs which also happen to wrap around my back.

1 comment:

  1. Totally relate. My post-baby body now is not like my post-baby body five years ago: I have this huge upper tummy that won't go away, and Calvin's a nursing champ, but that leaves me ravenous at really odd times. Oh yeah, and I pretty much never feel full. And I feel oddly disconnected from my thighs when I look at them spread out on the couch. Weird. :)

    ReplyDelete