Monday, January 17, 2011

Epic Fail

Yesterday I was looking forward to something all week. It didn't happen and was put off for who knows how long. So what did I do? Run off to Safeway and bought one of these beauties...


I'm salivating just looking at the box. Sadly this was not my actual box, I only bought a bismark.  If you have no clue what that is, then shame on you. It's the perfect blend of doughnut, gooey cream filling, all topped off with a lovely chocolate glaze. (insert Homer soundbite here.) And to top it off, I bought my regular sized Mt. Dew (thank you very much) and a $2 lotto ticket-still didn't win. Regardless, I was riding my sugary high with no regret or thought about the new lifestyle of health and fitness that I wanted to embark on. Then, after about an hour... it was over.

Having every intent of doing a half hour of yoga or at the very least walk the dog that night, I did neither and now the morning after am feeling horrible.  I unintentionally skipped breakfast (woke up very late) only to find we were completely out of milk and ran of to rectify the situation. I did however buy bottled water (yuk) instead of my coveted Mt Dew and fully intend on packing a lunch for work instead of relying on the mecca that is Jack in the Box, and may I have enough energy and motivation to at least walk my now overweight dog when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment