Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Do I REALLY have to get up?

Since my ride last week, I've been trying desperately to make a habit of waking up early in an effort to recreate my meditative ride. Unfortunately the night owl within continues to have a stronghold. However, yesterday was fairly productive and continued to bring me out of my funk.  I was able to get everyone on medicaid and during my lengthy wait at the office, I got a call from the local (only) hospital wanting an interview which put me in an I'm-going-to-wake-up-early-tomorrow-and-get-my-butt-moving mood. No excuses. 0630 rolled around... snooze. 0700... snooze.  0800... snooze. Until 0900 I woke up and realized putting my clothes at the bottom of the stairs last night was pointless. Now what? It's going to be 92 today and already it was 70.

So instead of starting the beast to drive 2 miles to the pharmacy, guess what I did? I rode. Woo hoo! Incorporated exercise into my day. And I have to say although I felt somewhat ridiculous waiting in line, already sweating like crazy, I feel pretty darn good. I just need to find better pit stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment